Monday, April 20, 2009

JOIN US AND SHARE HOW GRATEFUL YOU ARE...

There are times when just don't see the value in re-creating the wheel. So I would like to copy the words of my good friend, Lisa (so Lisa, if it sounds familiar that's because of your eloquent writing skills).

My friend Lisa and I have been talking about starting a blog together for a while now - a long while. We share really strong feelings that being grateful for what we have and expressing it can change a person's life. We have found that without changing any of the circumstances in our life, gratitude can change everything. We both know this is true. We want people to get a little taste of that and hope to get lots of participation in this project. If not, it will be a lot of stuff from Lisa and I. I hope you will go check it out AND participate.



Can't wait to read your entries. Now go to our joint blog and starting writing to express your gratitude!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Nancy you are a GREAT writer! LOVE the Columbine piece on the Gratitude blog! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete