Thursday, January 22, 2009

I do have a Wonderful Life!

I do have a wonderful life...not perfect, but definitely wonderful! When I think about the many alternatives, I am very grateful for my blessings and God's favor. It is through my blessings that I am humbled. Even through my trials and tribulations, I am grateful. It is through my trials that I am strengthened. There are so many who struggle to accept blessings and struggle to persevere through trials. We can choose to have a wonderful day, a wonderful marriage, a wonderful career, a wonderful life. Sure it may take a change in your behavior, a change in your surroundings, a change in your friends, and a change in your disposition. When you understand your purpose in life, it is easier to accept blessings and overcome tribulations. They come to make you a better person. So why fight, complain or lash out at others? To be a better person is a wonderful thing! I do have a wonderful life...ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!



Grateful for Every Wonderful Moment

1 comment:

  1. Nancy - I am so glad you are doing this. I, for one, am going to enjoy and grow from your comments! Thank You.

    I love you,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete